Operations $50,500 jobs
$80,947 - $101,184 a year
- Also required are: a thorough knowledge and experience of theories of organizing and engagement, a strong understanding of updated tactics and strategies in…
$100,000 - $125,000 a year
- ATTRELL HYUNDAI IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED HIGHLY MOTIVATED AND ENERGETIC INDIVIDUAL TO LEAD THEIR GROWING SERVICE AND PARTS OPERATIONS.
Richmond Hill, ON
$105,000 - $120,000 a year
- A rapidly growing Canadian Medical Manufacturer is looking for a Manager of Operations to lead the company through a rapid growth phase.
Audio Visual Company
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- EXPERIENCE: NOT NECESSARY, BUT PASSION FOR OPERATIONS: ABSOLUTE MUST!
- Looking for the following qualities in an individual seeking a full time Operations Manger…
- The typical requirement is one to three years´ of experience in call centre operations.
- Education / Knowledge: High School Diploma or equivalent; general…
Town of Goderich
$107,307 - $127,746 a year
- Receptionist to Building and Field Operations Departments.
- The Director of Operations will also participate on the Senior Management Team (SMT).
$99,743 a year
- Competitive salary starting at $99,743 plus a northern allowance starting at $20,000.
- Challenging and rewarding role for an experienced manager!
- Degree in Engineering, Operations, or related field.
- Drive continuous cost and process improvement programs while maintaining positive working relationships…
$61,243 - $71,945 a year
- Required to be knowledgeable of divisional operations.
- Reviews council and standing committee agendas and reports flagging items that will impact on operations.
- Employment and Social Development Canada - Chief Financial Officer Branch / Investment, Assets and Procurement Management.
- Reference checks may be sought.
$80,000 - $85,000 a year
- 10+ years experience driving national multiunit retail sales and operations management.
- Calendar Club of Canada *is entering its 27th year of operation as a…
$25.70 - $27.46 an hour
- Posting ES171P Operations Assistant CE/CT.
- With minimal supervision, provides administrative and operational support to a specified Service Division’s programs,…
$56,486 - $66,097 a year
- Call centre and/or a counter service operations.
- Position: Inventory - Client Service Agent.
- Innovative Client Services Department, Service Ottawa, Counter…
- The Women’s Economic Empowerment (WEE) team is part of CARE Canada’s International Operations & Programs unit, which is responsible for the overall management…
$4,606 - $5,078 a month
- Skill in the operation of office equipment, including a computer with Windows software.
- Receives and processes applications, transfers and disconnection…
$69,394 - $75,021 a year
- Maintain day-to-day operations including the preparation of various reports, work orders, etc.
- Reporting to the Manager of Facilities Services, the incumbent…
- Business Function: Plant Operations and Collection and Delivery.
- The role of Operations Supervisor could be perfect for you if you:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.