Operations $50,500 jobs
Town of Goderich
$107,307 - $127,746 a year
- Receptionist to Building and Field Operations Departments.
- The Director of Operations will also participate on the Senior Management Team (SMT).
Audio Visual Company
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- EXPERIENCE: NOT NECESSARY, BUT PASSION FOR OPERATIONS: ABSOLUTE MUST!
- Looking for the following qualities in an individual seeking a full time Operations Manger…
MayCo Well Servicing Inc.
$24 - $30 an hour
- Service rig crews are responsibile for the safe, efficient operation of service rig equipment.
- The Floorhands use tongs, elevators and various other equipment…
$100,000 a year
- Operations Management: 1 year (Required).
- Successful candidate will be required to staff and manage all aspects of Langley operations.
- A. Implementation of new IT related systems, reports and tools in order to improve the assessment and facilitate accurate decision making on Supply chain…
Confidential - Hotel
- We are looking for a Conference and Banquets Sales and Operations Manager in our full-service hotel in Iqaluit.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
$61,243 - $71,945 a year
- Required to be knowledgeable of divisional operations.
- Reviews council and standing committee agendas and reports flagging items that will impact on operations.
$80,000 - $85,000 a year
- 10+ years experience driving national multiunit retail sales and operations management.
- Calendar Club of Canada *is entering its 27th year of operation as a…
$4,606 - $5,078 a month
- Skill in the operation of office equipment, including a computer with Windows software.
- Receives and processes applications, transfers and disconnection…
WESTPRO MACHINERY INC
- Westpro requires a Director of Operations that will act as the driving force in the Ontario Operations.
- The Westpro Team provides full equipment service and…
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- Reporting Manager: Director, Clinical Operations.
- As a Clinical Operations Manager, you will have the opportunity to advance Maple’s mission of building a…
$79,251 - $105,669 a year
- Department/Division/Section: CMS/Community Services Dept , CMS/Parks, Forestry & Environment , Parks Operations.
- Certification in Health and Safety is an asset.
- Ensure appropriate liaison with Risk and Control area within Operations and ensure all suspense accounts are current and upto-date.
- What do you need to succeed?
$28.18 - $32.49 an hour
- Responds appropriately to all radio communication from Operations, Asset Management, and Community Safety Workers;
- SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
$55,000 - $60,000 a year
- Digital Attractions, an established Canadian photo capture services company, is looking for an Operations Manager for our photo operations in Niagara Falls.
- Previous airline flight operations and dispatch experience an asset.
- Maintenance operations, the role is varied and fast-paced but ultimately rewarding.
- This role reports into the Vice President, Operations.
- We are looking for an Operations Manager for our British Columbia facility.
- In this role you will be:
Prince Rupert, BC
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership (Required).
- Quickload Logistics is seeking to hire the role of Manager, Operations to join our senior…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.