Operations $50,000 jobs in Toronto, ON
- The Assistant Store Manager provides support to the Store Manager in overseeing the daily retail store operations, and in the absence of the Store Manager…
- The Store Manager oversees the daily retail store operations.
- Working as part of a team, the Store Manager is accountable for the completion of all the duties…
Roy Foss Motors Ltd.
- SERVICE DIRECTOR -THORNHILL LOCATION POSITION PROFILE Specific Responsibilities Be effective in project management in the Service Department Oversee all aspects…
- In Social is hiring an Advertising Operations Specialist to create, implement and manage ads across Facebook, Instagram, and Google for our various clients.
- Draft briefing notes for internal distribution relating to government issues that impact CAA brand and operations and recommend plans to address them.
- Two (2) years supervisory/management experience including hiring staff, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling…
- Familiar with Linux/Unix and server operation (e.g Nginx.
- Be A Part Of is a fast growing online advertising agency located in Toronto.
- Reporting to the Regional Facilities Manager for Ontario, this position will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Thornhill office,…
APEX AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS CORP.
$28.21 an hour
- Conduct or supervise the installation, commissioning, and operation of electrical and electronic equipment and systems.
- No degree, certificate or diploma.
1785634 Ontario Inc.
$25 an hour
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- 2 years to less than 3 years.
- The Jr. Network Administrator role is to ensure the stable operation of client computer software systems and network connections.
- Use of the company MSP system.
- On most days you’ll oversee service and parts operations: prepare warranty reports, financial reports and forecasts; control fixed operations budget, maintain…
- You will be responsible for managing, growing and maintaining the effective and profitable operations of the sales department.
- What it means to be a fan.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.