Operations $50,000 jobs in Toronto, ON
- 2+ years of experience working with SIEM tools performing deployment, configuration, and maintaining operations, content development.
- Experience managing a security operations monitoring team.
- 3 years of experience working with SIEM tools performing deployment, configuration, and maintaining…
- We architect, design, build, test and deploy agile and cost-effective Network, Workplace and Service Management solutions leveraging Cloud and as-a-Service…
- We are seeking a Production Support consultant for Manhattan- Warehouse Management application in Toronto, ON.
- Retail knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Partners with our clients to make bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues at the intersection of business, technology and operations.
- Support the operations of the local office.
- People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business…
- There will be many opportunities for you to bring your best talents and be involved in finance transformation, operations, sales and customer services, cloud,…
- Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's SAP practice.
- A transformation maven with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization.
- Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels that…
- Visit us here to find out more about Accenture Strategy.
- Given to inquiry, intellectually curious and eager to learn.
- Bachelor’s degree in any major.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.