- Production Supervisor (“PS”) in charge of the direct supervision of production employees (engineers, technologists and technicians) in the manufacture and…
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- The successful candidate will make an impact by leading a team of operators and support staff in a fast-paced environment,…
- Oversees and/or conducts shift training of new or existing employees.
- Oversees and or conducts shift training of new or existing employees.
- Post secondary education in Food Sciences, Dairy Technology, Microbiology or other related education/experience would be an asset;
$26.92 an hour
- · Title of the position: * Production Supervisor.
- · Job duties: * Train Staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies, recommend personnel…
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Consistent working hours for the season.
- Meal Allowance, Paid hotels, Travel Accommodations to site.
Pure Sunfarms Corporation
- Will be responsible for ensuring the production/post-harvest teams are compliant with rules and.
- Documentation as this is a key component driving Pure Sunfarms'…
- Ability to diagnose and coordinate activities to resolve mechanical manufacturing issues in food manufacturing.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Proficiency using various computers software is essential (i.e. Microsoft Office, e-mail, and inventory management software).
Sofina Foods Inc.
- - Providing effective leadership and direction to hourly employees (coaching, cross-training, addressing and resolution of HR-related issues and concerns).
- With the ability to bring about positive changes and efficiencies to the workforce.
- On the job, the Production Supervisor will be tasked with managing a…
MAT Holdings, Inc
- Oversees and/or performs maintenance work necessary in maintaining machine operations.
- Performs set-up operations for all part numbers and verifies quality by…
- Resolve employee issues through counselling sessions, investigations or grievance meetings as needed.
- You will be the coach on the playing field, providing…
- You will work in a collaborative work environment and coordinate production operations and maintain effective quality procedures and safety regulations.
- ? Thorough knowledge of dairy operations with particular emphasis on processing and sanitation;
- This position is responsible for the supervision of plant…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.