Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA)
- Oversee preventative maintenance on various medical equipment in accordance with defined standards, policy and procedure.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Monitors and analyzes operational and financial information for the project’s operations.
- Analyzes financial information of projects, creating and adjusting the…
- Knowledge of database technologies, such as stored procedures, triggers, views, isolation level, blocking, execution plan, performance tuning, database security…
$22.89 an hour
- Respond to telephone and/or front desk inquiries on various issues relating to cashiering and/or designated accounts receivable portfolio.
- Develop and continuously improve existing and new technology service processes and methods.
- Handle grievances and investigate work and staff issues and initiate…
- Monitor delivery dates, resolve shipping problems, expedite late deliveries, respond to inquiries and complaints, investigate order discrepancies, review…
- Design, implement and manage project infrastructure, maintain the efficient operation of hardware and software including troubleshooting and resolving highly…
$24.38 - $26.42 an hour
- A valid B.C. driver's license - Local area travel requires the use of a personal vehicle.
- Establish rapport with clients; provide emotional support and…
- Excellent understanding of key trends and issues in information technology and consumer technology markets.
- This area leverages a small portion of resource time…
$25.61 an hour
- Perform payroll and fringe benefits analysis and verification by performing tasks such as preparing internal payroll/benefits reports to facilitate management…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.