Operations jobs in Toronto, ON
$28.57 an hour
- What it Means to Be a Member of the University of Toronto Campus Police:
- Hours of Work: Part-time/temporary, 8, 10 and 12-hour rotating shifts in a 24/7…
$36.21 an hour
- High School graduate or equivalent combination of education and experience, and a Third (3rd) Class Operating Engineer Certification valid in the Province of…
$99,945 a year
- Duties include: assisting users (including remote users from across the country) with porting, writing, optimizing and running numerical codes on SOSCIP’s GPU…
$113,499 - $189,164 a year
- Post graduate degree or the equivalent acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Responsibilities include: developing business and/or operations plans…
$20.79 an hour
- Has a strong knowledge of the various buildings and there location across the St. George campus.
- Works under all weather conditions and may be required to work…
$46.08 an hour
- G) Determines work priorities based on existing staffing levels, taking into account planned vacations, special leaves of absence, and sick leave use.
$69,730 a year
- Tracking and collecting information on project progress from various stakeholders and sources.
- Resolving issues within the scope of the role and escalating…
$69,730 a year
- Experience in writing and in the preparation of reports, briefs, grant applications and other documents for consideration by various internal and external…
$21.64 an hour
- C) Responsible for maintaining internal signage.
- N) Liaises with the appropriate supervisors, such as Building Managers, Supervisors, Deans, Directors, Managers…
$45,491 - $85,295 a year
- The formation of new and solidification of existing research partnerships; and.
- Overseeing research operations in the Kundur Research Group.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.