Operations jobs in Toronto, ON
- Interested in joining the University of Toronto, but no online job offers match your profile?
- Send us an application for our future recruitments.
$45,816 a year
- Applying established standards when determining what bindery methods to use for print jobs.
- Experience with machine operation, sales, working with vendors, and…
$28.57 an hour
- What it Means to Be a Member of the University of Toronto Campus Police:
- Hours of Work: Part-time/temporary, 8, 10 and 12-hour rotating shifts in a 24/7…
$78,618 a year
- Under the direction of the Director, Office of the Vice-Principal, Research, you will provide financial, operational and administrative support towards the…
$69,730 a year
- Experience with operational management of software and hardware such as, but not limited to UNIX\Linux operating systems, Microsoft operating systems, and…
$58,242 a year
- Analysing service delivery, internal processes, existing software and systems and recommending improvements.
- Serving as a primary technical resource on hardware…
- Must possess a non-probationary, valid Ontario Class G driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record and a valid Standard First-Aid and Level “C” CPR…
$69,730 a year
- Experience in writing and in the preparation of reports, briefs, grant applications and other documents for consideration by various internal and external…
$36.21 an hour
- Education: High School graduate or equivalent combination of education and experience plus a Third (3rd) Class Operating Engineer Certification valid in the…
$113,499 - $189,164 a year
- Post graduate degree or the equivalent acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Responsibilities include: developing business and/or operations plans…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.