Operations jobs in Toronto, ON
- Interested in joining the University of Toronto, but no online job offers match your profile?
- Send us an application for our future recruitments.
$69,730 a year
- Tracking and collecting information on project progress from various stakeholders and sources.
- Resolving issues within the scope of the role and escalating…
$21.64 an hour
- C) Responsible for maintaining internal signage.
- Maintenance and cleanliness are executed to local and University Building Standards and Health and Safety…
$69,730 a year
- Experience in writing and in the preparation of reports, briefs, grant applications and other documents for consideration by various internal and external…
$99,945 a year
- Benchmarking user and commercial codes on existing and proposed computer systems;
- S/he works with researchers and research teams to plan, develop, install and…
$113,499 - $189,164 a year
- Post graduate degree or the equivalent acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Creating a strategy for bringing together and serving researchers…
- High School graduate or equivalent combination of education and experience, and a Third (3rd) Class Operating Engineer Certification valid in the Province of…
$46.08 an hour
- G) Determines work priorities based on existing staffing levels, taking into account planned vacations, special leaves of absence, and sick leave use.
$18.63 an hour
- Previous experience in maintenance/building operations preferred.
- Under the direction of the Manager, Building Operations, the Maintenance General person…
$45,491 - $85,295 a year
- Assist in operation of equipment and preparation of technical documentation.
- The Research Associate will work with Professor Sheikholeslami, Laboratory Head for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.