Operations jobs in Toronto, ON
- Thoroughly review documentation such as; group policies, internal documents, external documents including job demands, forms and medical information.
- Manage events, this includes planning and logistics, briefings, guest management and post-event reporting.
- Work closely with Communications partners to drive…
- Provides quality documentation and deliver presentations about network issues, updates, troubleshooting techniques, etc.
- Can lead smaller groups where required.
- Ensure that internal and external design and project management resources are available to the business units in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner…
- Valid driver’s license and car is required to travel to various locations; willingness to travel throughout the province.
- PC skills - Windows, Word and Excel.
- Build and execute strategic external communications plans for selected business partners to profile the Company’s leaders, products and culture using an…
- Addresses various internal or external inquiries including request for copy of cashed cheques, inquires directed to the team’s shared email inbox, scan returned…
- Comfortable with interacting with executive clients and presenting to various groups.
- 3-5 years of previous experience in consulting, finance, internal strategy…
- The incumbent will be responsible for developing and outlining the strategy through coordination and collaboration with various technology groups, in addition…
- The Travel Insurance team is looking for an experienced and motivated Software Quality Engineer who is passionate about software quality and test automation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.