Operations jobs in Toronto, ON
You refined by:
Manulife Financial (undo)
- Thoroughly review documentation such as; group policies, internal documents, external documents including job demands, forms and medical information.
- Work with technical teams to develop integration processes between various internal and external systems.
- You obsess about customers, seeking ways to listen,…
- What type of work will I do?
- You will responsible for guiding decisions to optimize our marketing spend globally.
- Provides quality documentation and deliver presentations about network issues, updates, troubleshooting techniques, etc.
- Can lead smaller groups where required.
- Valid driver’s license and car is required to travel to various locations; willingness to travel throughout the province.
- PC skills - Windows, Word and Excel.
- Combination of post secondary education and 2-5 years experience in a similar role.
- John Hancock’s Life New Business and Underwriting department provides front…
- Ensure that internal and external design and project management resources are available to the business units in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner…
- You will be responsible for developing existing client and consultant relationships.
- Building and strengthening existing customer and consultant relationships…
- Assist internal and external parties with the coordination and review of quarterly third-party appraisal process.
- Use appropriate judgment in dealing with unexpected issues and requests, demonstrating an ability to prioritize work, and balance resource requirements to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.