Ontario Medical Supply jobs
- LifeLabs Medical Laboratory Services is seeking a Medical Lab Technician (Hematology) to join our team in Mississauga, Ontario.
Quadra Chemicals Ltd.
- Manage local office supplies and kitchen supplies.
- Comprehensive benefits coverage (dental, medical, vision, paramedical & long term disability).
- LifeLabs Medical Laboratory Services is seeking a Medical Lab Technician (Chemistry) to join our team in Mississauga, Ontario .
- LifeLabs Medical Laboratory Services is seeking a Medical Lab Technician (Hematology) to join our team in Mississauga, Ontario .
- Are you a good fit?
Decor and More Inc
- Valid "D" Ontario Driver's License a definite asset.
- Valid "G" Ontario Driver's License & a clean driving record.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
$43,680 - $47,840 a year
- DCL Supply warehouse is located in Burlington, Ontario.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical and dental.
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- Maintain supply and currency of administrative forms, pamphlets, and supplies to be ordered and restocked when necessary.
- Summary of Duties, but not limited to:
- Responsible for the pick-up and delivery of medical samples, reports and supplies between the main laboratories, client offices, Specimen Collection Centers.
$180,000 - $190,000 a year
- Planning, administering and controlling budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies;
- Eligible for RRSP 3% corporate match and group medical…
- We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
- Provides administrative support to the Chief of Member Relations, Advocacy & Communications …
- Ensures supplies are properly ordered, maintained and stock has not exceeded expiry date.
- Required to lift transport specimen bags, equipment, supplies and…
- Identifies cost saving opportunities, risk within the supply chain, and understands supplier capacity and effect on supply and planning.
- Benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance and more.
- Ideal Supply Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
- Manufacturing Technician (Afternoon) - Petrolia, Ontario.
- General stocking of equipment and supplies.
- Must have the ability to obtain A/RPIC status as per…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.