Office $70,000 jobs
You refined by:
- We are seeking an Office Manager to lead our legal support teams in our Fredericton and Saint John offices.
- This includes managing the overall operational and…
$4,876 - $10,828 a month
- The Workers’ Advisers Program has approximately 20 staff located in its Halifax and Sydney offices.
- Workers' Adviser (Solicitor 1-3), Permanent, Multiple…
- Receive visitors, staff, students, formal groups to the Office of the Vice-President.
- A post-secondary education in Business Management, Communications, English…
$80,274 - $86,788 a year
- Privy Council Office - Prime Minister’s Products.
- For further information on the organization, please visit Privy Council Office.
- Take part in an interview.
$84,751 - $108,152 a year
- Civic Service Union 52 members are asked to send a copy of their application to the union office.
- The Edmonton Police Service is looking for a Criminal…
$76,473 - $91,324 a year
- Administrative and Professional Staff (APSA).
- The Application Administrator is primarily responsible for the ongoing administration and technical support for…
$81,244 - $116,787 a year
- Provides project planning and/or management for USEC office activities including executive searches.
- Knowledge of best practices in managing a work group and…
$5,684 - $6,676 a month
- If applying from outside a government office, employees must apply correctly via this link:
- Your superior writing skills with proven experience in report…
$83,147 - $103,304 a year
- Experience in working with and configuring Microsoft Office 365.
- For further information on the organization, please visit International Joint Commission.
Urban Dirtworks Inc
Sylvan Lake, AB
- Have a proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Is a well-established multidisciplinary heavy construction firm operating out of Sylvan Lake, Alberta.
New Glasgow, NS
- Thorough comprehension and ability to explain the benefits of the products and services offered in the business office, knowledge of financing, leasing and…
Crawford Chondon and Partners LLP
- Oversight of all office premises and services including purchasing, printing and scanning, records storage, reception and client services, mail, messenger,…
- The Front Office Director is a key member of the Customer Operations team and is primarily responsible for managing all aspects of customer experience.
REIN an Acend company
$75,000 - $120,000 a year
- We have offices in Massachusetts, North Carolina, and Downtown Halifax.
- REIN is a venture backed technology company building a smarter insurance and risk…
- On our competitively paid sixteen-week internship, you will work in one of our Business Banking or Commercial Banking centres.
- What can this lead to?*.
Harrison Hot Springs Resort
Harrison Hot Springs, BC
- Preferably within the Front Office.
- Reports directly to the General Manager and is responsible for overseeing all aspect of Housekeeping, Front Office, Retail…
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
- 5+ years experience working in an Ontario Dental Office.
- Approximately 2 years experience doing treatment coordination or managing an Ontario Dental Office.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
We are an energy and services company. Everything we do is focused on satisfying the changing needs of our customers.