Office $50,000 jobs in Alberni, BC
You refined by:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- If chosen to fill this enviable role, you will work in partnership with the executive team…
$49,000 - $80,000 a year
- Based out of the NTC Northern Region office (Gold River/Tsaxana), this permanent, full-time position will promote wellness through a balance of First Nation and…
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening communication skills and proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- (Including, but not limited to;
- Computer skills with ability to use Microsoft Office.
- Since its reopening in 1988, Sleeman Breweries has grown to become the third-largest brewer in Canada.
- Be a part of the office that will innovatively change the lives of children and youth with mental health and substance use issues in B.C.
Comox Valley Division of Family Practice
Comox Valley, BC
- This position involves working from a home office and in the Division office, throughout the Comox Valley region, and remotely.
- Other sundry duties as assigned.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, experience with Microsoft Dynamics would be an asset.
- Hello, it's a new day and it's time to answer the call to…
Coastal Community Insurance Services (2007) Ltd.
Qualicum Beach, BC
- Performing all clerical and general insurance office functions.
- Effectively utilizing time out of the office to generate sales.
- Together, Let’s Do Great Things!
Bayshore Therapy and Rehab BC
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel etc.).
- For over 53 years, Bayshore Healthcare Ltd.
- Complete other related duties as required.
United Riders of Cumberland
- Office space in the Comox Valley (e.g home office or other office space);
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, or similar software.
$31.08 an hour
- Designing and implementing office procedures;
- Minimum of 5 years direct office experience.
- The successful candidate is also responsible for a wide variety of…
$1,014 a week
- Counts the ballots, completes the related forms, and communicates the results to the local Elections Canada office.
- Be at least 16 years old on polling day.
$32.83 an hour
- Highly proficient with MS Office and the ability to learn new technology quickly;
- Comox, located on the east coast of south-central Vancouver Island, boasts a…
Be the first to see new Office $50,000 jobs in Alberni, BC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
TallSky Consulting Group is Vancouver Island’s HR Specialists. We represent leading employers in public, private and non-profit sectors.