$55,000 a year
- Organized and professional offices with great work/life balance.
- Burnaby company is looking for a Maternity Leave (14 mos) Customer Service Representative:
Evergreen Memorial Gardens
$1,500 a week
- Minimum intermediate level skills in Microsoft office, (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Process orders from national and international customers promptly and…
- The Customer Service Representative will work as part of the team that is responsible for receiving and processing orders, coordinating shipments, answering…
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Client Service Representative based in one of our Western offices (Calgary AB or…
- Remote Agent or Vancouver Office.
- Previous customer service experience in social services, sales, call centres and/or office environments preferred.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.