Office $42,400 jobs in British Columbia
All About Floors (Vancouver)
$40,000 - $48,000 a year
- All About Floors is in search of an Executive Assistant to the managing director.
- The Executive Assistant will provide administrative and operational support to…
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Coordinate with BCIT services as required to ensure the smooth operation of office functions.
Express Computer Service Center Inc.
- Determining and establishing office procedures and routines.
- 2 to 3 years of work experience in a similar role.
BDDM Financial Consultants Inc.
- As a member of the Social Committee, plan, organize and coordinate office functions and special events to improve the social environment of the workplace.
- Western is hiring an Executive Assistant for our Victoria Office.
- For 100 years Western Financial Group, a Canadian insurance brokerage has listened to and…
Fraser Valley Aboriginal Children and Family Servi...
$48,178 - $54,515 a year
- Business administration or office management preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social.
Odlum Brown Limited
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Manage office space and seating arrangements;
- Collaborate with teams for internal communications and engagement projects, including Intranet updates, team…
Miles's End Motors Ltd.
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Establish and co-ordinate administrative policies and procedures.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
L.J.D. Properties Ltd.
$31 an hour
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically in Excel and strong computer skills.
- Support the Executive Office team on duties such as coordinating travel, organizing…
- A diploma in Office Administration or at least 3-5 years as an administrative assistant supporting a senior executive;
- Exercise a great degree of discretion;
Be the first to see new Office $42,400 jobs in British Columbia
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.