You refined by:
Mississauga, ON (undo)
Customer Service Representative (undo)
- Providing administrative support under the direction and support of the office manager and clinic director.
- Your administrative work is thorough, organized and…
- Operations/IT/Transportation) â€¢ Liaison with Client Solutions Manager (CSM) and General Manager (GM) on all service escalation issues â€¢ Advise customers of…
- Calls documented accompanied by precise notes entered into the system.
- The Customer Service Representative is the front-line initial communication between the…
$35,000 - $40,000 a year
- Computer proficiency with MS Office.
- Issue insurance certificates, make changes and prepare documents.
- Maintain relationships and client service levels by…
- If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at TalentManagement@vwr.com and let us know the nature…
TVH Group / mateco GmbH
- Respond to incoming calls and customer inquiries/requests in an efficient and timely manner, and dispatch request to the proper personnel.
Kevin D'Souza Insurance Agency
$35,000 - $45,000 a year
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office.
- As a agent team member , you will build and develop customer relationships within the community…
Marinkovski Insurance and Financial Services Inc.
- They will be helping by answering calls/ emails, greeting customers and many other tasks.
- 2 years of experience doing office work desired.
- Pella Corporation, a growing company is now looking for a Customer Service Representative for our Mississauga office.
- If so we need to talk to you.
- Respond knowledgeably and courteously to incoming calls and customer inquiries.
- Advanced computer skills, including full proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite…
- Plus job related experience and/or business courses.
- Working knowledge of MS Office computer application (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Maintain office supplies and perform other administrative tasks.
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook.
$40,000 a year
- Ability to balance to the needs of the dealers with those of the company.
- Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, our products are now sold through a 250+…
Be the first to see new Office jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Lakeside Process Controls is the exclusive Local Business Partner (LBP) of Emerson Process Management in Ontario and Manitoba.