You refined by:
Halifax, NS (undo)
Customer Service Representative (undo)
$19.82 - $24.84 an hour
- Successful completion of an Office Administration or Business Administration Program.
- Making and taking in and out-bound calls.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Providing administrative support under the direction and support of the office manager and clinic director.
- Your administrative work is thorough, organized and…
- Knowledge of MS Office and Excel.
- Reminder calls to customers for next day appointments.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Previous customer service experience in social services, sales, call centres and/or office environments preferred.
- Successful Client Care Representatives are:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Drake is a powerhouse in the HR space. This Canadian based company began in 1951; and has grown to be the multinational company it is today.