You refined by:
Richmond, BC (undo)
- This position is able to be located in any of our Pacific Northwest offices (Calgary, AB, Vancouver, BC or Seattle, WA).
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license with driving record in good standing.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint.
- Due to continued rapid growth and expansion of the Water Group into Western Canada, we are seeking a Project Manager within our Water Group based in our…
$19 - $21 an hour
- Duties will consist of front desk reception (including greeting patients, answering phones, booking appointments and doing MSP billing) as well as doing some…
ANL Enterprises Inc.
$18 an hour
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages;
- No degree, certificate or diploma.
- Salary$$18HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week.
$14 - $25 an hour
- Performing all office duties including pre-testing patients and reception of patients.
- We are currently looking for a full time administrative assistantto…
First Commercial Bank
- Our Head Office is in Taiwan.
- Maintain training records and report to Head Office.
- Strong ability to perform detailed work under time constraints while…
- Realtor.com is currently looking for an Office Manager to join our team in our Richmond, BC Office.
- Proven working experience in a front office handling…
RSS IT Systems Inc
$18 - $20 an hour
- A vehicle and valid BC Drivers license is required for this position as the person in this role will likely be going to the bank to do the bank deposits.
- Reporting to the Materials Manager, the Office Clerk will be required to perform an array of administrative duties including data entry in completing Purchasing…
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- And you can be part of it.
- Communicate clearly, and like to lead and develop people, work with teams and collaborate.
- Assist with cloud applications and infrastructure on Office 365.
- Manage computer and software license inventory, desktop equipment and laptops.
- 1010TIRES.COM is looking for an E-Commerce Quality Assurance Specialist (QA)/Data Integrity Specialist with the ability to support and run automated tests.
- Experience in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Work, Excel.
- Serving Canada’s Pacific Gateway for over 30 years, Coast is the industry leader in providing off-dock…
- Team members also have the chance to grow into a role in our corporate office.
- Our very own president began his career as a bag boy in one of our stores!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Operating the country’s largest retail network reaching 15+ million addresses, there’s never been a more exciting time to join Canada Post!