Occupational Health Safety jobs in Montréal, QC
- Draw up and manage policies and procedures, comply with government hygiene and occupational health and safety standards, and ensure they are applied…
- Comply with occupational health and safety standards.
- As a Technician - Composite Materials you will be called to:
- You have a college or professional training:
CONTACT RUBBER INC.
$14 an hour
- Apply the occupational health and safety rules in force in the company at all times.
- Have safety boots with steel toes.
- Operate the Sand Blasting Machine.
- Adhering to compliance with regulatory activities and guidelines including Privacy, Anti-Money Laundering/Anti-Terrorist Financing, FCAC, Know Your Customer,…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Occupational Safety, or Risk/Safety Management is desirable.
- Advise clients on best practices in risk mitigation and safety…
- The Health and Safety Manager will organize and control a comprehensive occupational health and safety program, while affecting the culture of change in Health…
- The Distribution Supervisor also manages a team of unionized drivers, prioritizes occupational health and safety and ensures that the department operates…
- Comply with occupational health and safety standards while working;
- The use of the masculine gender has been adopted in order to lighten the text and has no…
- Organize and keep the workstation in order at all times and respect our high standards regarding occupational health and safety.
- Working with their leader to ensure team compliance with all regulatory issues and company policies, including but not limited to Occupational Health & Safety…
Isologic Novateurs Radiopharmaceutique
- Isologic is looking for a Class II Radiation Safety Officer to assist the Corporate Radiation Safety Officer with compliance, health physics assessments, and…
Praxair Surface Technologies
- Implement production requirements in accordance with occupational health and safety standards.
- Develop production documentation for occupational health and…
- Post-secondary Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety.
- Maintain awareness of amendments to the CNESST and Occupational Health & Safety Act…
- Provide leadership for the Health and Safety department;
- Identify and anticipate health and safety concerns and hazards by surveying environmental, operational…
- Follow occupational health and safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to apply the concepts of workplace quality and health & safety.
- 1 à 6 mois d’expérience.
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- College diploma or DEC in Occupational Health & Safety.
- Execute Health and Safety audits.
- Coordinate / assist the Health and Safety committee meetings.
- Director - Occupational Health and Safety.
- Extensive occupational health and safety and risk management knowledge;
- You will be responsible for:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.