Occupational Health Safety jobs in Montréal, QC
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- College diploma or DEC in Occupational Health & Safety.
- Execute Health and Safety audits.
- Coordinate / assist the Health and Safety committee meetings.
$53.75 - $72.00 an hour
- Perform home safety and home modification assessments.
- Liaise with doctors, various health disciplines, employers and insurance adjusters.
- Good sense of managing mechanical risks, and occupational health and safety.
- Designing tools to assist production and to improve production health and safety.
- Occupational Health & Safety certification, preferred.
- Five (5) years transportation fleet safety or occupational health and safety, required.
- Knowledgeable with Occupational Health & Safety Act and Environmental regulations of Quebec and OSHA.
- The Environmental, Health and Safety Compliance Specialist…
- The P&WC occupational health nurse is a professional who delivers primary occupational health services to promote the health and safety of employee, workplace…
$13.50 an hour
- CSA Approved Safety Footwear (Preferred).
- This job requires employees to wear CSA approved safety footwear.*.
- End of day cash reconciliation.
- Manage contracts related to the property Occupational Health & Safety program and specifically will be the management Co-Chair of the applicable Joint Health…
- Basic knowledge required in establishing, implementing, and training Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental Health/Quality Assurance policies and practices…
- Environmental, Health and Safety Management Associate Position:
- The environmental, health and safety management associate role is a developmental position that…
- Chair Joint Health & Safety Committee (JH&SC) and ensure occupational health and safety is prioritized and effectively practiced throughout all areas of the…
Alimentation Sunbec Food Inc.
$25 - $28 an hour
- Ensure the cleanliness and safety of work areas, as well as compliance with all occupational health and safety procedures and good manufacturing practices;
Isologic Novateurs Radiopharmaceutique
- Isologic is looking for a Class II Radiation Safety Officer to assist the Corporate Radiation Safety Officer with compliance, health physics assessments, and…
- Advanced knowledge of management systems and practices related to occupational safety, health and environment.
- Professional safety certification, such as CSP.
- Provide leadership for the Health and Safety department;
- Identify and anticipate health and safety concerns and hazards by surveying environmental, operational…
- Director - Occupational Health and Safety.
- Extensive occupational health and safety and risk management knowledge;
- You will be responsible for:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.