Occupational Health Safety jobs in Montréal, QC
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- College diploma or DEC in Occupational Health & Safety.
- Execute Health and Safety audits.
- Coordinate / assist the Health and Safety committee meetings.
- Provide leadership for the Health and Safety department;
- Identify and anticipate health and safety concerns and hazards by surveying environmental, operational…
- Ensurethat the facility is compliant with Occupational Health and Safety standards, as well as all associates, contractors, employees working within the…
- Post-secondary Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety.
- Maintain awareness of amendments to the CNESST and Occupational Health & Safety Act…
- Foreign students (with study permit) must apply 2 months before these dates.
- Courses offered on days, evenings and some in an intensive format.
- Environmental, Health and Safety Management Associate Position:
- The environmental, health and safety management associate role is a developmental position that…
- The Health & Safety Specialist performs both a strategic and hands-on position by providing guidance and Health & Safety Program support to the Health & Safety…
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), Certified Hazardous Material Manager (CHMM), Occupational Health and Safety…
- The Environmental, Health & Safety leader is responsible for planning, developing, coordinating, and executing the safety and occupational health components of…
Aramark Food and Support Services Group Inc.
- 3+ years of safety, environmental, and/or food safety experience.
- Reporting to the Director of Global Safety and Risk, you will lead initiatives at the regional…
$47,851 - $67,329 a year
- Knowledge of best occupational health and safety practices for creating and maintaining a safe and healthy work environment.
- Do you think you are that person?
- Ensures compliance with occupational health and safety standards by following the CNESST regulations and supports the joint committee;
- Master’s degree in Occupational Health and preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in or environmental health from an accredited University.
$13.50 an hour
- CSA Approved Safety Footwear (Preferred).
- This job requires employees to wear CSA approved safety footwear.*.
- End of day cash reconciliation.
Isologic Novateurs Radiopharmaceutique
- Isologic is looking for a Class II Radiation Safety Officer to assist the Corporate Radiation Safety Officer with compliance, health physics assessments, and…
- Director - Occupational Health and Safety.
- Extensive occupational health and safety and risk management knowledge;
- You will be responsible for:
The AFR Group Ltd.
$75,000 a year
- Occupational Health & Safety certification, preferred.
- Five (5) years transportation fleet safety or occupational health and safety, required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.