Occupational Health Nurse $70,000 jobs
You refined by:
Richmond Hill, ON
- Leadership experience in the health care industry is preferred.
- Maintains accurate and complete health care records for all residents.
Correctional Service Canada
Prince Albert, SK
- Registered nurse: 1 year (Preferred).
- Your role would entail providing health services to federal offenders, including assessment, treatment and management of…
- Mental Health nurses provide crisis intervention and counselling and life skills programming to clients in the mental health clinic.
- Experience in responding to health related emergencies without direct supervision: extended nursing role.
- Eligibility for registration as a registered nurse in…
- Registered Nurse, licensed to practice in Saskatchewan, preferably with occupational health experience and/or northern nursing experience.
$39.09 - $48.86 an hour
- Successful completion of a Master's degree in Nursing or a health related discipline.
- The MSK Assessor provides a defined program of care to the patient with an…
$34.07 - $45.27 an hour
- The Occupational Health Nurse (OHN) supports a health, safety and wellness service within the zone; including prevention and management of occupational and non…
- Demonstrated experience with patient and family health teaching required.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) is a regulated health care professional who is accountable…
$76,708 - $85,310 a year
- Experience working in a health care environment, including Clinical fieldwork placements*, such as a medical and/or surgical and/or emergency and/or a…
Canadian Mental Health Association, York
- The clinician liaises and reports any client concerns or safety issues to the client’s primary health care provider and the CMHA Clinical Consultation team.
- A part-time OR program is also running 3 days per week and there is also part time coverage for physiotherapy and occupational therapy.
- Home health: 1 year (Preferred).
- Protects his/her own health and the health of others by adopting safe work practices, reporting unsafe conditions promptly and…
Industrial Paramedic Services
- Plans and implements health promotion initiatives on site including heart health, influenza immunization and mental health.
- 5-7 years’ experience preferred.
- Initiates/participates in front line clinical assessments of various “non-occupational” and “occupational” illness and injuries.
Centre Wellington, ON
- Liaison between health care providers and employer to develop return to work and accommodation plans and assignments for non-occupational and occupational…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.