Occupational Health Nurse $70,000 jobs in Ontario
Maple View Terrace - Oxford Living
- Familiar with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Director of Health and Wellness.
- Current registration and in good standing as a Registered…
- Registered Nurse with CNO (Preferred).
- Registered Nurse with current Certificate of Registration issued by the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Physicians, Nurse Practitioners (NP), Registered Nurses (RNs) and Therapists, Social Workers, Registered Dieticians,.
- Position Title: GAIN Triage Nurse.
$103,303 - $121,376 a year
- A sound knowledge of the Long-Term Care Homes Act (2007) and its Regulations, College of Nurses of Ontario, Occupational Health and Safety Act, and any other…
- Abides by the Occupational Health and Safety Act, and works in a manner that is safe, reporting incidents immediately to direct supervisor.
- This includes over $2 billion in funding to more than 90 health service providers such as hospitals, long-term care homes, community health centres, mental…
- Knowledge and understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- As part of the inter-professional health care team, the RN will practice according to the…
$39.09 - $48.86 an hour
- Minimum of five (5) years recent, related clinical experience following completion of an accredited, entry-to-practice program in Physical Therapy, Occupational…
- Registered Nurses who provide care to residents in the facility shall have a current certificate of competence with the College of Nurses within their province.
- Work in accordance with the organization’s Health and Safety Policies and Procedures and in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of BC as a Registered Nurse.
- Working in accordance with the organization’s Health and Safety Policies and…
- Is a ‘competent person’ as defined by the Occupational Health and Safety Act, and responsible for duties as outlined in the Occupational Health and Safety Act…
- Bayshore is looking for a passionate and caring Occupational Health Registered Nurse to join our amazing team.
- Full and Part time Careers.
- Setting rehabilitation goals in consultation with clients, their families, case teams and other treating health professionals.
Centre Wellington, ON
- We are currently recruiting for an OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE in a Manufacturing Environment. .
- The essential job duties for the Occupational Health Nurse…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.