Occupational Health Nurse $70,000 jobs in Ontario
- Setting rehabilitation goals in consultation with clients, their families, case teams and other treating health professionals.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Status: Part Time (0.4 FTE).
- The successful applicant may also be cross-trained to provide back-up vacation coverage for the Utilization Coordinator.
Hotel Dieu Shaver Health and Rehabilitation Centre
St. Catharines, ON
- Comprehensive knowledge of infection control practices, immunization protocols and health surveillance and overall occupational health services.
$75,769 a year
- A minimum of three (3) years of progressive experience in a related field such as disability/WSIB management, health & safety, human resources or occupational…
- Site(s): Primarily Oakville (will require regular travel to other hospital sites).
- The Disability Management Specialist (DMS) will provide strategic case…
- Identify cases requiring further medical management and arrange/facilitate for medical examinations and other health.
- The team consists of physicians, registered nurses, registered practical nurses, patient care assistants, dietitians, pharmacists, physiotherapists,…
- To render and administer Non-Economic Loss (NEL) and Permanent Disability (PD) decisions related to permanent impairment (PI) and permanent disability in…
$76,708 - $85,310 a year
- Experience working in a health care environment, including Clinical fieldwork placements*, such as a medical and/or surgical and/or emergency and/or a…
$39.23 - $45.04 an hour
- Minimum of 3 years working in mental health is essential with experience that includes the chronically, severely mentally ill; community mental health…
- Lead the implementation, daily management and oversight, and continuous improvement of national virtual occupational health nursing program.
- Care Coordinators are health system navigators who link patients with the right information and resources to help them achieve their short and long-term health…
- Leads a team of Registered Nurses and Registered Practical Nurses to achieve excellence in Client health care.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word preferred.
- Company sponsored Benefits (health and dental) for you and your family.
- You will use your clinical skills to work in collaboration with Public Health Ontario.
Centre Wellington, ON
- Liaison between health care providers and employer to develop return to work and accommodation plans and assignments for non-occupational and occupational…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.