Occupational Health Nurse $70,000 jobs in Ontario
- Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse.
- Fulfills the responsibilities of the “Competent Supervisor” in keeping with the Occupational Health and Safety…
Wellpoint Health Ltd.
- Wellpoint Health is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to manage the roll-out of a national virtual nursing program focused on occupational health, while…
- Knowledge of responsibilities under Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Participating in branch committees as required e.g. Service Quality, Joint Occupational…
- Possess a current registration with College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) as a Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse.
- As a supervisor, ensure that all work performed is conducted in a safe manner in accordance with Chartwell policy and procedure including established…
- As an Occupational Therapist, you will:
- To take on the role of Occupational Therapist, you must:
- As the largest network of integrated community health services…
- As a Physiotherapist, you will:
- Create and/or contribute to excellence in the client and stakeholder experience.
- Provide ongoing evaluation of client progress.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.