Occupational Health Nurse $70,000 jobs in Ontario
- Setting rehabilitation goals in consultation with clients, their families, case teams and other treating health professionals.
- Familiar and in compliance with occupational health & safety workers’ rights and responsibilities.
- JOB TITLE: FULL-TIME REGISTERED NURSE (ICU/IPU).
Greater Toronto Area, ON
- Demonstrated knowledge of occupational health and safety practices, principles and.
- Interest in representing Home Concierge in our medical channels; driving…
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
- At least 2 years of occupational health and safety nurse experience required;
- We are looking for a talented and energetic Occupational Health Nurse to join our…
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) and/or experience as an Occupational Health Nurse would be an asset but is not essential.
York University (Keele campus), ON
$75,769 a year
- As part of the Health, Safety & Employee Well-Being (HSEWB) team, this position participates in the development and implementation of occupational health and…
- Oncidium is a well-established Canadian organization with over 20 years’ experience in occupational health and disability management.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline such as Kinesiology, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, or Occupational Health Nurse required.
- University degree in a related field such as Health Sciences (e.g., Bachelor of Health Sciences, Occupational Health.
- Applicants are encouraged to make.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- As part of the inter-professional health care team, the RN will practice according to the…
$67,700 - $77,700 a year
- The team is comprised of an integrated group of registered mental health clinicians (nurses, social workers, occupational therapists) who triage calls on the…
- Degree in social work, counselling, Occupational Therapy, Registered Nurse, or related health discipline (Masters degree preferred).
- 35 hours per week period.
- Abides by the Occupational Health and Safety Act, and works in a manner that is safe, reporting incidents immediately to direct supervisor.
- Registered Nurse with CNO (Preferred).
- Registered Nurse with current Certificate of Registration issued by the College of Nurses of Ontario.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.