Occupational Health Nurse $60,000 jobs
Shibogama Health Authority
Thunder Bay, ON
$90,000 a year
- Carrying out nursing duties at the mine site, the nurse must have knowledge, skills and experience to enable professional judgement as it relates to health…
- Registered Nurse, licensed to practice in Saskatchewan, preferably with occupational health experience and/or northern nursing experience.
- Conducts clinical tests such as audiometry & spirometry for periodic and pre-employment health exams.
- Status: full-time – One year contract with possibility of…
- Establishes caring, therapeutic relationships with patients and their families to attain or maintain optimal functioning by promoting health and/or treating…
Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital
Red Lake, ON
$33.23 an hour
- The Registered Nurse position is an ONA position.
- This position is to cover a maternity leave, for 12-18 months.
- Graduate of a recognized School of Nursing.
- Liaise with physicians and other internal and external members of the health care team to ensure resident care needs are met;
Chatham-Kent Family Health Team
- Nurse practitioner: 1 year (Preferred).
- Minimum of 3-5 years in an inter-disciplinary health care setting.
- The Nurse Practitioner works collaboratively with the…
- Have 2 years of nursing/supervisory experience and/or experience in the home health service delivery.
- Client Care Supervisor - Penticton (1 Year Maternity Leave…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.