Occupational Health Nurse $50,400 jobs in Ontario
Maple View Terrace - Oxford Living
- Familiar with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Director of Health and Wellness.
- Current registration and in good standing as a Registered…
North York, ON
- Adhere to all occupational health and safety regulations.
- Current registration with the College of Nurses as a Nurse Practitioner, entitled to practice with no…
- Possession of at least one of the following designations: Registered Rehabilitation Professional, Certified Vocational Evaluator, Canadian Certified…
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
- At least 2 years of occupational health and safety nurse experience required;
- We are looking for a talented and energetic Occupational Health Nurse to join our…
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) and/or experience as an Occupational Health Nurse would be an asset but is not essential.
$58,600 - $70,600 a year
- We have a committed team of professionals – family doctors, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, chiropodists, physiotherapists, occupational therapist,…
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline such as Kinesiology, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, or Occupational Health Nurse required.
- University degree in a related field such as Health Sciences (e.g., Bachelor of Health Sciences, Occupational Health.
- Applicants are encouraged to make.
- Physicians, Nurse Practitioners (NP), Registered Nurses (RNs) and Therapists, Social Workers, Registered Dieticians,.
- Position Title: GAIN Triage Nurse.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- As part of the inter-professional health care team, the RN will practice according to the…
$67,700 - $77,700 a year
- The team is comprised of an integrated group of registered mental health clinicians (nurses, social workers, occupational therapists) who triage calls on the…
- Registration as a health or social work professional, including registered nurse, physiotherapist, occupational therapist, speech language pathologist, or…
- Familiarity with the Regulated Health Professions Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act, WHMIS, and the Standards of Practice of the College of Nurses of…
- Registered Nurse with CNO (Preferred).
- Registered Nurse with current Certificate of Registration issued by the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Setting rehabilitation goals in consultation with clients, their families, case teams and other treating health professionals.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.