Occupational Health Nurse jobs
Richmond Hill, ON
Fort Frances, ON
Centre Wellington, ON
- We are currently recruiting for an OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE in a Manufacturing Environment. .
- The essential job duties for the Occupational Health Nurse…
- The Occupational Health Nurse (OHN) is responsible for providing occupational health services to employees to promote and optimize their health and well-being.
- HSS strives to continually improve the health and social service system to ensure best health, best care, and a better future for the people of the NWT.
$78,618 a year
- The Primary Care Registered Nurse (RN) is an integral member of the interdisciplinary health care team at the University of Toronto Student Health and Wellness…
- One year occupational health nursing experience.
- As an Occupational Health Nurse with the BC Public Service Agency, you'll be a member of our multidisciplinary…
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) and/or experience as an Occupational Health Nurse would be an asset but is not essential.
Trevali Mining Corporation
- Job Posting No. 2020-22 Occupational Health Nurse.
- The Occupational Health Nurse reports directly to the Health, Safety & Security Lead and is responsible for…
- Qualifications for the Registered Nurse - Occupational Health:
- Roles & Responsibilities for the Registered Nurse - Occupational Health:
- Health officers work aboard Canadian Coast Guard vessels providing primary and emergency health care to 28-90 crew members while at sea.
- Current Canadian Nurses Association certification in Occupational Health Nursing COHN (C) , or in progress, preferred.
- Maintain current and accurate records.
- Be familiar with the contractual requirements of occupational health and strive to meet them.
- Join the International SOS team.
- This is where we come in...
- Diploma/Certificate in Occupational Health (or working towards).
- Provide Occupational Health Services (e.g. first aid, seek emergency health care as indicated,…
- Setting rehabilitation goals in consultation with clients, their families, case teams and other treating health professionals.
Hines Health Services Inc. - EMERGENCY MEDICAL DIVISION
Fort McMurray, AB
- Completion of an accredited Registered Nurse or Bachelor of Nursing program.
- Active registration with the College of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA).
CorTech International, LLC
- Cor-Tech International is currently looking to hire an Occupational Health Nurse for one of our top clients!
- We expect this individual to work 4 days per week …
- Ability to work on a team with other nurses and health staff.
- Strives to incorporate traditional and cultural health approaches into community health services.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.