Occupational Health Nurse jobs
Richmond Hill, ON
Fort Frances, ON
- Registered Practical Nurse - C5 Mother and Baby.
- As a Registered Practical Nurse, you’ll use a patient- and family-centred approach in providing holistic,…
- As a Registered Nurse, you’ll use a patient- and family-centred approach in providing holistic, quality and safe care to patients within the scope of practice…
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in disability management (occupational or non-occupational) and/or 3-5 years of acute nursing care.
- As a Registered Practical Nurse, you’ll use a patient- and family-centred approach in providing holistic, quality and safe care to patients within the scope of…
- Liaise with physicians and other internal and external members of the health care team to ensure resident care needs are met;
Park Place Seniors Living - Fort Langley
$33.34 - $38.46 an hour
- Develops care plans and ADL’s in conjunction with other health care professionals.
- As a valued interdisciplinary team member the Registered Nurse, under the…
Parkview Services for Seniors
- Home health: 1 year (Preferred).
- Overseeing of care provided to residents throughout the shift.
- Assume responsibility for safe and efficient facility operations…
$33.23 - $47.57 an hour
- Status: Part-time (must provide availability of up to 0.6 FTE).
- Hours: Monday to Sunday - Various Rotating 8 & 12 hours shifts (Hours subject to change based on…
- Demonstrated experience with patient and family health teaching required.
- Responding to emergency situations by recognizing changes in patient's health status…
- Identify problems and implement nursing care plans in conjunction with the client and/or family and other members of the health care team.
- When providing care to clients with more complex needs and unpredictable health outcomes, must consult with an RN (or other appropriate health care provider).
- Collaborates with internal and external health care team as appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of community health care, community programs/services and first aid.
- Preference will be given to those who have delivered community support services or those having experience in the health care field.
- Current CPR and First Aid.
- Consistently & efficiently reports and communicates client's status with other members of the health care team.
- A current CPR and First Aide certificate.
- As a casual Home Support Worker within our CBI Home Health team, you will call upon your nurturing and assisting skills to provide light housekeeping support,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.