Occupational Health Nurse jobs
You refined by:
Richmond Hill, ON
Fort Frances, ON
$39.09 - $48.86 an hour
- Successful completion of a Master's degree in Nursing or a health related discipline.
- The MSK Assessor provides a defined program of care to the patient with an…
- Under the direction of the Health a& Wellness Manager, they will be responsible for the care of residents in accordance with the philosophy, objectives and…
- Maintains health records in compliances with all legislations.
- Utilizes equipment and supplies effectively and in accordance with policies and procedures,…
Dr. Hemstock Residence
- Graduate from a recognized Licensed Practical nurse program.
- Responsible for the care of residents, ensuring adherence to the principles of safety, independence…
$28.34 an hour
- Provides ongoing assessment of resident health status using evidence-based knowledge and best practice guidelines.
- Successful completion of annual AIS testing.
Perth Community Care Centre
- Maintains health records in compliance with legislation (i.e. Privacy Act, LTCH Act).
- Also, provides directions to staff to ensure use of equipment and supplies…
Timeberstone- Christenson Communities
Red Deer, AB
- Participates in the planning of nursing care, occupational health and safety programs, community health programs, or other health-related programs.
$34.07 - $45.27 an hour
- The Occupational Health Nurse (OHN) supports a health, safety and wellness service within the zone; including prevention and management of occupational and non…
Canadian Mental Health Association, York
- The clinician liaises and reports any client concerns or safety issues to the client’s primary health care provider and the CMHA Clinical Consultation team.
- Under the direction of the Program Manager or delegate, the Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) is accountable to the public and responsible for ensuring that…
- As a Care Coordinator, ensure that all work performed is conducted in a safe manner and complies with occupational health and safety policies.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of all resident, occupational health and safety and emergency preparedness and response policies and procedures.
- As a Registered Nurse, you will identify problems and implement nursing care plans in conjunction with the client and/or family and other members of the health…
$15 - $18 an hour
- Experience with IVs, pain pump, mental health, palliative care and wound care is an asset.
- Minimum of two year nursing experience, community nursing preferred.
- Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.