Occupational Health Nurse jobs
You refined by:
Registered Nurse (undo)
- The Registered Nurse provides comprehensive, quality patient/family centred health care services and:
- Is responsible for establishing a patient care plan based…
- The Registered Nurse provides professional nursing care to residents in accordance with required medical care and established nursing care plans and practices.
$40 an hour
- Focused on creating the best experiences for patients, caregivers and the health care industry as a whole.
- The RN initiates and coordinates inter-professional…
- All employees are accountable for protecting the psycho logical health and safety of themselves and their co-workers through adherence to MGH's policies and…
Ontario Seniors Care
- Provide ongoing assessment of resident health status in accordance with defined policy and procedures.
- Berkshire Care Centre is looking for motivated, caring…
- You will play a leadership role in supporting an integrated and holistic approach to patient care, health promotion and maintenance.
- Days Off: As Per Rotation.
$40.77 an hour
- Communicate changes in resident health status and identified interventions to other members of the team.
- Ensure that the resident’s plan of care is evaluated…
- Conducts clinical tests such as audiometry & spirometry for periodic and pre-employment health exams.
- Additional perks for Nurses willing to relocate.
- You will provide first aid and emergency medical services, conduct comprehensive health assessments and manage the occupational injury and illness process.
Perth Community Care Centre
- Maintains health records in compliance with legislation (i.e. Privacy Act, LTCH Act).
- Also, provides directions to staff to ensure use of equipment and supplies…
Responsive Health Management Inc.
- As a registered nurse, you have excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and Long Term Care experience.
- Reports to the Director of Care.
Industrial Paramedic Services
- Plans and implements health promotion initiatives on site including heart health, influenza immunization and mental health.
- 5-7 years’ experience preferred.
- Home health: 1 year (Preferred).
- Protects his/her own health and the health of others by adopting safe work practices, reporting unsafe conditions promptly and…
- Manages and coordinates care; evaluates health outcomes; educates, counsels and advocate for individuals to meet health goals.
- Available to work flexible hours.
- Consistently & efficiently reports and communicates client's status with other members of the health care team.
- A current CPR and First Aide certificate.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.