Occupational Health Nurse jobs
You refined by:
Richmond Hill, ON
Fort Frances, ON
- Regulated health professional (registered social worker or registered nurse) or equivalent preferred.
- Mental health education and advocacy.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
$23.96 - $30.72 an hour
- 3-5 years senior administrative experience in a health care setting;
- Graduate of community college secretarial program or equivalent;
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical charting and health record systems.
- Post-Secondary diploma (minimum 2 yr) in a health/science related field or equivalent…
Teladoc Health Canada, Inc
$60,000 a year
- Knowledge of the mental health and addictions service system.
- Excellent health, dental, vision coverage.
- Experience working in the mental/behavioral health…
- Establishes caring, therapeutic relationships with patients and their families to attain or maintain optimal functioning by promoting health and/or treating…
- As a Scheduling Coordinator within our Calgary Office, your focus will be on ensuring a positive patient and family experience by effectively scheduling direct…
- Collaborate with workers, unions, managers and relevant health practitioners on a regular basis.
- The DCS will provide disability case management to health care…
- These include infectious disease prevention and control, opiate substitution therapy programs, suicide prevention, enhanced discharge planning, and mental…
- Mental Health nurses provide crisis intervention and counselling and life skills programming to clients in the mental health clinic.
- Protects own health and health of others by adopting safe work practices, reporting unsafe conditions immediately, and attending all relevant in-services…
- Initiates/participates in front line clinical assessments of various “non-occupational” and “occupational” illness and injuries.
Parkview Services for Seniors
- As part of the Operations team the successful applicant will be responsible for the ongoing development and delivery of Occupational Health Services including…
Correctional Service Canada
Prince Albert, SK
- Registered nurse: 1 year (Preferred).
- Your role would entail providing health services to federal offenders, including assessment, treatment and management of…
Centre Wellington, ON
- Liaison between health care providers and employer to develop return to work and accommodation plans and assignments for non-occupational and occupational…
- Ability to work on a team with other nurses and health staff.
- Strives to incorporate traditional and cultural health approaches into community health services.
- Leadership experience in the health care industry is preferred.
- Maintains accurate and complete health care records for all residents.
- The Nurse is part of the occupational health team and will report into HR, Health & Safety Manager.
- Assist Plant Nurse in the development and implementation of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.