Occupational Health Nurse jobs
You refined by:
Richmond Hill, ON
Fort Frances, ON
- Experience working in a mental health setting and / or emergency response team.
- We offer a competitive salary structure, an on-site cafeteria and free access to…
The Sunset Community
- Submission of immunization record along with health assessment documentation.
- As an Occupational Therapist you will provide support to the Sunset Community…
- Strong mental health assessment, crisis management and counseling skills.
- Minimum 3 years recent mental health experience, acute community experience preferred.
The Compassion Network
- Clinical or occupational health: 1 year (Preferred).
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a clinical or occupational health setting.
$76,708 - $85,310 a year
- EX2. Experience in the area of occupational health (including disability case management) and preventative medicine.
- RCMP Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Temporary Part Time (approximately 10 months) position.
- As a Registered Practical Nurse, you’ll use a patient- and family-centred approach in providing holistic…
- We are aiming to establish a float pool of staff to support patient care and aid in our staffing efforts throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Mental Health nurses provide crisis intervention and counselling and life skills programming to clients in the mental health clinic.
- Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
- Home health: 1 year (Preferred).
- Protects his/her own health and the health of others by adopting safe work practices, reporting unsafe conditions promptly and…
- Demonstrated experience with patient and family health teaching required.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) is a regulated health care professional who is accountable…
$76,708 - $85,310 a year
- Experience working in a health care environment, including Clinical fieldwork placements*, such as a medical and/or surgical and/or emergency and/or a…
- As a Scheduling Coordinator within our Bedford Office, on ensuring a positive patient and family experience by effectively scheduling direct care providers in…
Timeberstone- Christenson Communities
Red Deer, AB
- Participates in the planning of nursing care, occupational health and safety programs, community health programs, or other health-related programs.
- The Nurse is part of the occupational health team and will report into HR, Health & Safety Manager.
- Assist Plant Nurse in the development and implementation of…
Correctional Service Canada
Prince Albert, SK
- Registered nurse: 1 year (Preferred).
- Your role would entail providing health services to federal offenders, including assessment, treatment and management of…
- Leadership experience in the health care industry is preferred.
- Maintains accurate and complete health care records for all residents.
Centre Wellington, ON
- Liaison between health care providers and employer to develop return to work and accommodation plans and assignments for non-occupational and occupational…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.