Occupational Health Nurse jobs
$39.09 - $48.86 an hour
- Successful completion of a Master's degree in Nursing or a health related discipline.
- The MSK Assessor provides a defined program of care to the patient with an…
Dr. Hemstock Residence
- Graduate from a recognized Licensed Practical nurse program.
- Responsible for the care of residents, ensuring adherence to the principles of safety, independence…
- Under the direction of the Health a& Wellness Manager, they will be responsible for the care of residents in accordance with the philosophy, objectives and…
- Maintains health records in compliances with all legislations.
- Utilizes equipment and supplies effectively and in accordance with policies and procedures,…
$28.34 an hour
- Provides ongoing assessment of resident health status using evidence-based knowledge and best practice guidelines.
- Successful completion of annual AIS testing.
Perth Community Care Centre
- Maintains health records in compliance with legislation (i.e. Privacy Act, LTCH Act).
- Also, provides directions to staff to ensure use of equipment and supplies…
$34.07 - $45.27 an hour
- The Occupational Health Nurse (OHN) supports a health, safety and wellness service within the zone; including prevention and management of occupational and non…
Canadian Mental Health Association, York
- The clinician liaises and reports any client concerns or safety issues to the client’s primary health care provider and the CMHA Clinical Consultation team.
- Under the direction of the Program Manager or delegate, the Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) is accountable to the public and responsible for ensuring that…
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of all resident, occupational health and safety and emergency preparedness and response policies and procedures.
Centre Wellington, ON
- Liaison between health care providers and employer to develop return to work and accommodation plans and assignments for non-occupational and occupational…
- The Nurse is part of the occupational health team and will report into HR, Health & Safety Manager.
- Assist Plant Nurse in the development and implementation of…
- Leadership experience in the health care industry is preferred.
- Maintains accurate and complete health care records for all residents.
Correctional Service Canada
Prince Albert, SK
- Registered nurse: 1 year (Preferred).
- Your role would entail providing health services to federal offenders, including assessment, treatment and management of…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.