Occupational Health Nurse jobs in Ontario
- Setting rehabilitation goals in consultation with clients, their families, case teams and other treating health professionals.
- Knowledgeable of the Standards of College of Nurses and the Personal Health Information Protection Act.
- Health Care Provider Level C - CPR.
- Knowledge of Regulated Health Professions Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act, WHMIS, and the Standards of Practice of the College of Nurses of Ontario.
$20.86 - $23.34 an hour
- Familiar with Occupational Health & Safety Workers’ rights and responsibilities.
- EMPLOYER NAME: Riverside Health Care Facilities Inc.
- APPLY BY: January 4, 2020.
- Familiar and in compliance with occupational health & safety workers’ rights and responsibilities.
- Function as a staff nurse or team leader.
- All employees of Michael Garron Hospital (MGH), a division of Toronto East Health Network (TEHN) [formerly Toronto East General Hospital (TEGH )] agree to work…
Keewaytinook Okimakanak (KO) Northern Chiefs
North Spirit Lake, ON
- Health status of populations, inequities in health, the determinants of health and illness, principals of primary health care, strategies for health promotion,…
- Research programs reflect 5 overlapping areas of strength; Women’s Health, Violence, Gender and Health; Digital Health; Mental Health; and Global and Indigenous…
- 222-HR (22247) or the Faculty of Health Sciences Human Resources office at ext. 22207 to communicate accommodation needs.
- Monitor and order office supplies.
St. Joseph's Hospice of London (Ontario)
- Position Summary: Registered Practical Nurse *.
- Current certificate of registration, in good standing, with the College of Nurses of Ontario as a Registered…
- Knowledge and understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- As part of the inter-professional health care team, the RN will practice according to the…
- The team consists of physicians, registered nurses, registered practical nurses, patient care assistants, dietitians, pharmacists, physiotherapists,…
$63,600 - $73,600 a year
- Experience in integrating health and mental health clinical work.
- To follow the direction of the Joint Health & Safety Committee in complying with the Ontario…
Crocus Care Solutions Inc.
$40 - $85 an hour
- Our clinic employs Psychotherapist, Mental Health Nurse, Clinical Psychologists, Chiropractor and Physiotherapist.
- RP or equivalent (RSW, CPsych, etc).
CorTech International, LLC
- Cor-Tech International is currently looking to hire an Occupational Health Nurse for one of our top clients!
- The ideal candidate should be an RN with a diploma…
Centre Wellington, ON
- We are currently recruiting for an OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE in a Manufacturing Environment. .
- The essential job duties for the Occupational Health Nurse…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.