Occupational Health Nurse jobs in Ontario
Carp Commons Retirement Village - by VERVE Senior Living
Ottawa West, ON
- Complies with the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, and Workplace Hazardous Material Information Systems.
- Knowledgeable of the Standards of College of Nurses and the Personal Health Information Protection Act.
- Health Care Provider Level C - CPR.
$67,700 - $77,700 a year
- The team is comprised of an integrated group of registered mental health clinicians (nurses, social workers, occupational therapists) who triage calls on the…
$98,146 a year
- Post-secondary school degree or diploma in Occupational Health & Safety and/or in Labour/Industrial Relations (or related field).
- What we are looking for:
$68,516 - $84,266 a year
- As part of the selection process, candidates may be required to complete an occupational assessment.
- Successful completion of a Masters Degree in a related…
- Familiar and in compliance with occupational health & safety workers’ rights and responsibilities.
- Function as a staff nurse or team leader.
- Are you an experienced registered nurse, physiotherapist, occupational therapist, speech language pathologist, or certified social worker (MSW) looking for a…
$71,859 - $86,228 a year
- Current registration with the Ontario College of Nurses as a Registered Nurse.
- Works in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act and the Long Term…
$25.09 - $28.81 an hour
- The team employs social workers, nurses, a case manager, an occupational therapist and a psychiatrist who work closely together to provide treatment.
- Familiarity with the Regulated Health Professions Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act, WHMIS, and the Standards of Practice of the College of Nurses of…
Keewaytinook Okimakanak (KO) Northern Chiefs
North Spirit Lake, ON
- Health status of populations, inequities in health, the determinants of health and illness, principals of primary health care, strategies for health promotion,…
- Competent within the meaning of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- A current unrestricted Certificate of registration as a registered practical nurse with…
Crocus Care Solutions Inc.
$40 - $85 an hour
- Our clinic employs Psychotherapist, Mental Health Nurse, Clinical Psychologists, Chiropractor and Physiotherapist.
- RP or equivalent (RSW, CPsych, etc).
- Setting rehabilitation goals in consultation with clients, their families, case teams and other treating health professionals.
Centre Wellington, ON
- We are currently recruiting for an OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE in a Manufacturing Environment. .
- The essential job duties for the Occupational Health Nurse…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.