Occupational Health Nurse jobs in Ontario
Atrium at Kew Beach Retirement Residence - The Retirement Home consist of 85 beds for independent living.
- Registered nurse: 1 year (Preferred).
- Registered Practical Nurses who provide care to residents in the facility shall have a current certificate of competence…
- Foreign Trained Nurse, Midwife, or Physician OR.
- RN, RPN, Paramedic, Occupational Therapy, and Physiotherapy students with successful completion of Year 1 OR.
$83,481 a year
- Knowledge of primary health care, mental health, and social determinants of health.
- The Primary Care Mental Health Nurse (RN) is an integral member of the…
- Diploma/Certificate in Occupational Health (or working towards).
- Provide Occupational Health Services (e.g. first aid, seek emergency health care as indicated,…
Wellpoint Health Ltd.
- The Occupational Health Nurse offers Occupational Health Services to all employees, including education, promotion of positive health models, treatment of…
- Occupational Health and Safety Act, WHMIS.
- Registered Practical Nurse with current Certificate of Competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Three years prior experience in clinical environment as a Registered Nurse, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist.
- Total of four years experience.
$98,146 a year
- Post-secondary school degree or diploma in Occupational Health & Safety and/or in Labour/Industrial Relations (or related field).
- What we are looking for:
$21.04 - $23.07 an hour
- During the Communicable Disease Control program rotation, reports to the Manager, Control of Infectious Diseases and Infection Control and assists the Public…
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse designation preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the position of Occupational Health Nurse required.
Painless Medicine and Therapeutics
- Knowledge and understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act (attend training as required).
- The Registered Nurse (RN) or Registered Practical Nurse …
- All employees of Michael Garron Hospital (MGH), a division of Toronto East Health Network (TEHN) [formerly Toronto East General Hospital (TEGH )] agree to work…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.