Occupational Health Nurse jobs in Ontario
$46,000 - $52,000 a year
- Fulfills the responsibilities of the “Competent Supervisor” in keeping with the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Experience managing in a union environment.
- Works within the Ethical Practice Framework of Spectrum Health Care.
- Is an Occupational Therapy Assistant and Physiotherapy Assistant.
- S.R.T. MedStaff has been a trusted leader in the health care community since 1981, hiring client service coordinators, personal support workers, registered…
- Registration as a health or social work professional, including registered nurse, physiotherapist, occupational therapist, speech language pathologist, or…
- Performs other related tasks as delegated by the Registered Practical Nurse or Health and Wellness Manager.
- ACCOUNTABILITY OBJECTIVE Under the direction of the…
- Occupational Health Screening and Sample Collecting ( Training will be provided).
- Client Care Coordinator- Mississauga ( Full time opportunity).
- Excellent knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Lead the Joint Health and Safety Committee.
- WSIB Joint Health and Safety Committee certification.
- As a supervisor, ensure that all work performed is conducted in a safe manner in accordance with Chartwell policy and procedure including established…
- In over 250 facilities, our services are provided by a dedicated team of more than 12,000 administrators, support staff and caregivers that include…
- VA’s Wellness policies, Occupational Health & Safety requirements, as well as excellent health and safety practices.
- You are committed to upholding the V!
- A registered health or social work professional including: registered nurse, physiotherapist, occupational therapist, speech language pathologist, or social…
$42,846 - $56,108 a year
- Comply with Occupational Health & Safety legislation.
- 37.5 Hours | Union Position**.
- Reporting to the Manager of Property Services, we are currently searching…
- Possess a current registration with College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) as a Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse.
- Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse.
- Fulfills the responsibilities of the “Competent Supervisor” in keeping with the Occupational Health and Safety…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.