Occupational Health Nurse jobs in Ontario
You refined by:
Fort Frances, ON
Richmond Hill, ON
Thunder Bay, ON
Occupational Health Nurse jobs nationwide
Centre Wellington, ON
- We are currently recruiting for an OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE in a Manufacturing Environment. .
- The essential job duties for the Occupational Health Nurse…
- Knowledgeable of the Standards of College of Nurses and the Personal Health Information Protection Act.
- Health Care Provider Level C - CPR.
$46,000 - $52,000 a year
- Fulfills the responsibilities of the “Competent Supervisor” in keeping with the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Experience managing in a union environment.
$83,481 a year
- Knowledge of primary health care, mental health, and social determinants of health.
- The Primary Care Mental Health Nurse (RN) is an integral member of the…
Timmins and District Hospital
- Certification as an Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) is a preferred requirement or demonstrated effort working towards obtaining the certification.
- The Occupational Health Nurse (OHN) is a vital team member of the Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) department.
$79,747 - $96,659 a year
- COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSE, NURSE IN CHARGE:
- COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSE & NURSE IN CHARGE:
- FOR ONTARIO REGION ONLY - COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSE & NURSE IN CHARGE:
- Diploma/Certificate in Occupational Health (or working towards).
- Provide Occupational Health Services (e.g. first aid, seek emergency health care as indicated,…
$76,708 - $85,310 a year
- Occupational Health Nurse - Disability Case Management (NU-CHN-03):
- EX1. Experience in Occupational Health Nursing.
- RCMP Top Secret Security Clearance.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
- At least 2 years of occupational health and safety nurse experience required;
- We are looking for a talented and energetic Occupational Health Nurse to join our…
- The Occupational Health Nurse offers Occupational Health Services to all employees, including education, promotion of positive health models, treatment of…
- Member of Ontario Occupational Health Nurses Association (OOHNA) is considered an asset.
- Certificate in Occupational Health Nursing and/or a related certificate…
$28.35 - $30.66 an hour
- Knowledge and understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- As part of the interprofessional health care team, the RPN will practice according to the…
- Knowledge of Regulated Health Professions Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act, WHMIS, and the Standards of Practice of the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Setting rehabilitation goals in consultation with clients, their families, case teams and other treating health professionals.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.