Occupational Health Nurse jobs in Ontario
You refined by:
Maple View Terrace - Oxford Living
- Familiar with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Director of Health and Wellness.
- Current registration and in good standing as a Registered…
- Registered Nurse with CNO (Preferred).
- Registered Nurse with current Certificate of Registration issued by the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Familiarity with the Regulated Health Professions Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act, WHMIS, and the Standards of Practice of the College of Nurses of…
- Knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety software systems (Parklane System).
- Engaging appropriate internal/external resources to ensure effective individual…
- Oncidium is a well-established Canadian organization with over 20 years’ experience in occupational health and disability management.
Responsive Health Management Inc.
- Nurse Management: 1 year (Preferred).
- Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) (Required).
- Current RPN certificate of competency from the College of Nurses of Ontario…
- Registration as a health or social work professional, including registered nurse, physiotherapist, occupational therapist, speech language pathologist, or…
South Bruce Grey Health Centre
- Knowledge of and adherence to Occupational Health & Safety and infection control principles.
- Home health: 1 year (Preferred).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Nurse Practitioner in primary health care an asset.
- Advanced Health Assessment and Diagnosis:
- Number of Hours Bi-Weekly: 30.
$25.09 - $28.81 an hour
- The team employs social workers, nurses, a case manager, an occupational therapist and a psychiatrist who work closely together to provide treatment.
Richmond Terrace, Long Term Care
$93,636 - $100,303 a year
- A Registered Nurse with current registration as a Registered Nurse with The College of Nurses of Ontario.
- A minimum of three years of experience working as a…
- Work in collaboration with the Occupational Health Nurse, Health and Safety Manager, Scheduling Department, and Leave and Attendance Manager.
- Possession of at least one of the following designations: Registered Rehabilitation Professional, Certified Vocational Evaluator, Canadian Certified…
- Familiar and in compliance with occupational health & safety workers’ rights and responsibilities.
- JOB TITLE: FULL-TIME REGISTERED NURSE (ICU/IPU).
- Setting rehabilitation goals in consultation with clients, their families, case teams and other treating health professionals.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.