Occupational Health Nurse jobs in Ontario
- Setting rehabilitation goals in consultation with clients, their families, case teams and other treating health professionals.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Familiar and in compliance with occupational health & safety workers’ rights and responsibilities.
- Function as a staff nurse or team leader.
North York, ON
- Adhere to all occupational health and safety regulations.
- Nurse practitioner: 1 year (Preferred).
- Experiential knowledge of medical cannabis therapy, a rapidly…
- Shift: Days, Evenings, Nights, and Weekends.
- Reporting to the manager, the Registered Nurse provides holistic, quality and safe care to patients within the…
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
- At least 2 years of occupational health and safety nurse experience required;
- Provides health teaching and counseling for a variety of health topics and…
- As a key member of the RMH leadership team, the successful applicant will be responsible for ongoing development and delivery of Occupational Health, Safety and…
$58,600 - $70,600 a year
- Experience working with individuals with complex health and/or mental health issues in a community setting.
- The Primary Health Care Coordinator works within the…
York University (Keele campus), ON
$75,769 a year
- A minimum of three (3) years of progressive experience in a related field such as disability/WSIB management, health & safety, human resources or occupational…
- Site(s): Primarily Oakville (will require regular travel to other hospital sites).
- The Disability Management Specialist (DMS) will provide strategic case…
- Identify cases requiring further medical management and arrange/facilitate for medical examinations and other health.
- Demonstrated experience with patient and family health teaching required.
- Responding to emergency situations by recognizing changes in patient's health status…
- Facilitation skills for education and promotion of health programs.
- Continue to focus on building its capacity to provide a full range of health and wellness…
$67,700 - $77,700 a year
- The team is comprised of an integrated group of registered mental health clinicians (nurses, social workers, occupational therapists) who triage calls on the…
- Our team consists of occupational health nurses, physicians, psychologists, ergonomists, kinesiologists, mental health professionals, case managers, and…
- In serving as the leader of the Coordinated Care Team, Registered Nurses have a pivotal role in care planning, coordination and delivery and in ensuring high…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.