Occupational Health Nurse jobs in Ontario
You refined by:
Richmond Hill, ON
Occupational Health Nurse jobs nationwide
Centre Wellington, ON
- We are currently recruiting for an OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE in a Manufacturing Environment. .
- The essential job duties for the Occupational Health Nurse…
Crocus Care Solutions Inc.
$40 - $85 an hour
- Our clinic employs Psychotherapist, Mental Health Nurse, Clinical Psychologists, Chiropractor and Physiotherapist.
- RP or equivalent (RSW, CPsych, etc).
$46,000 - $52,000 a year
- Fulfills the responsibilities of the “Competent Supervisor” in keeping with the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Experience managing in a union environment.
$74,535 - $83,862 a year
- Reporting Relationship: Director, Occupational Health & Safety.
- Canadian Occupational Health Nursing Certificate (COHN) preferred.
- Canadian Certification of Occupational Health Nurse Certification COHN (C).
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of recent occupational health nursing experience in a…
- Diploma/Certificate in Occupational Health (or working towards).
- Provide Occupational Health Services (e.g. first aid, seek emergency health care as indicated,…
Timmins and District Hospital
- Certification as an Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) is a preferred requirement or demonstrated effort working towards obtaining the certification.
$33.23 - $47.57 an hour
- O Certification as an Occupational Health Nurse.
- The incumbent will assess the health of Niagara Health (NH) employees, conduct pre-employment and periodic…
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
- At least 2 years of occupational health and safety nurse experience required;
- We are looking for a talented and energetic Occupational Health Nurse to join our…
- Occupational Health and Safety Act, WHMIS.
- The Registered Nurse provides comprehensive, quality patient/family centred health care services and:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Nurse Practitioner in primary health care an asset.
- Advanced Health Assessment and Diagnosis:
- Number of Hours Bi-Weekly: 30.
- Member of Ontario Occupational Health Nurses Association (OOHNA) is considered an asset.
- Certificate in Occupational Health Nursing and/or a related certificate…
$110,947 - $130,367 a year
- Builds high performing multidisciplinary teams and workgroups of professional staff, such as health research specialists, health policy specialists, project…
- Setting rehabilitation goals in consultation with clients, their families, case teams and other treating health professionals.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.