Occupational Health Nurse jobs
- The Nurse is part of the occupational health team and will report into HR, Health & Safety Manager.
- Assist Plant Nurse in the development and implementation of…
Correctional Service Canada
Prince Albert, SK
- Registered nurse: 1 year (Preferred).
- Your role would entail providing health services to federal offenders, including assessment, treatment and management of…
- Canadian Nursing Association Certificate in occupational health nursing (Optional).
- Demonstrates commitment to the continued improvement of occupational health…
- Provide general health counseling, health assessments, health education, and promotion.
- Provide medical case review and processing for disability leave,…
Parkview Services for Seniors
- As part of the Operations team the successful applicant will be responsible for the ongoing development and delivery of Occupational Health Services including…
Kenora Rainy River Districts Child and Family Serv...
Fort Frances, ON
$50,336 - $69,947 a year
- Provide and promote preventative children’s mental health programs in the Community.
- The Child and Youth Mental Health Clinician is responsible for providing…
$74,535 - $83,862 a year
- Develop and deliver education programs to inform staff of occupational health and safety, healthy workplace and individual well-being programs.
- Works collaboratively with managers, occupational health nurse and Human Resources to assure compliance with contractual and legislative obligations, policies…
The Compassion Network
- Clinical or occupational health: 1 year (Preferred).
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a clinical or occupational health setting.
- Extensive knowledge of occupational health and safety best practices.
- Guides and supports other WHS members in project management, occupational health related…
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
$33.23 - $47.57 an hour
- Demonstrated expertise in physical assessment, ECG interpretation, health teaching, clinical decision without a prior diagnosis of emergency presentations;
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of all resident, occupational health and safety and emergency preparedness and response policies and procedures.
- As a Registered Nurse, you’ll use a patient- and family-centred approach in providing holistic, quality and safe care to patients within the scope of practice…
- As a Registered Practical Nurse, you’ll use a patient- and family-centred approach in providing holistic, quality and safe care to patients within the scope of…
Ontario Seniors Care
- Provide ongoing assessment of resident health status in accordance with defined policy and procedures.
- Berkshire Care Centre is looking for motivated, caring…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.