Nurse Consultant jobs in Ontario
You refined by:
- Membership in good standing, with the appropriate college, as a Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Speech Language Pathologist, or…
- Practitioner, consultant and educator for appropriate patient groups and health care team members.
- Clinical Patient Services (CPS04.2) – $33.23 - $46.75.
- Ensures sound services and working relationships with key staff members, important customers, and vendors with outside services such as consultants, legal…
- College of Nurses in Ontario (Required).
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) in good standing.
Sioux Lookout First Nations Health Authority
Sioux Lookout, ON
- International Board-Certified Lactation Consultant or working towards certification would be an asset.
- Current Registration with the College of Nurses of…
$50.72 - $63.24 an hour
- Right now we’re looking for a Full-Time Nurse Practitioner.
- 1-3 years of demonstrated experience as a Nurse Practitioner required.
- Acting as consultants, supporting internal customers and the Associate-Owners, you will get experience unique to the retail industry while working for an award…
- Ensure that the Consultant Pharmacists and Quality Improvement Nurses have sufficient knowledge and are comfortable with answering basic questions regarding…
Richmond Terrace Long Term Care
- ATTENDING NURSE PRACTITIONER ROLE DESCRIPTION *.
- Canadian nurse practitioner core competency framework.
- 2College of Nurses of Ontario (Revised 2011).
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- As a Registered Nurse your typical day will impact in the following ways:
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Ontario and in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario (preferred but not required).
- Travel Health Consultant and EH Registered Nurse.
- Registered Nurse certification with current license in good standing.
- Perform other duties as required.
Select Medical Connections
$45 - $63 an hour
- At this time, we are ONLY seeking Registered Nurses and Registered Psychiatric Nurses.
- Registered Nurses (RN) (all specialties).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Medisys is Canada’s leading nationwide provider of corporate health services.