Nurse jobs in North York, ON
11 jobs found within 35 km of North York, ON
No jobs found within 25 km of North York, ON
- Two fully equipped Operating Rooms and a recovery room are located within the Birthing Unit for both elective and emergency caesarean sections.
- The RN in the POGO Clinic is responsible for assisting in the day to day operation of the Paediatric Oncology Group of Ontario (POGO) Clinic for SRHC;
- Work collaboratively with the surgical team to prepare patients’ for a safe and effective sequencing of surgical events by planning, organizing, delegating and…
- Paediatric and Neonatal Resuscitation Course preferred.
- It is the responsibility of all Southlake Regional Health Centre employees to work in a safe manner and…
- The successful candidate will be responsible to provide excellent care to a diverse acute medical patient population in a fast-paced transitioning setting in…
- SRHC is committed to the principles of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), and will work proactively through all stages of recruitment…
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience as a primary nurse in an ambulatory clinic environment preferred.
- Active member of Canadian Association of Nurses in Oncology…
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.