Network Support jobs
You refined by:
Burnaby, BC (undo)
- Providing professional customer-friendly Help Desk support for internal systems including PCs, software, Servers, and Network.
- IT Support: 1 year (Required).
- Reporting to the Senior Web Manager, the Web Career Advisor is responsible for the enrollment and subsequent follow-up of new students for each start date.
- We are looking for an experienced technician to provide support to our network of computing and telecommunication equipment in our Burnaby office and to support…
- Support marketing in the development of brochures, newsletters, videos and educational content for the BP department.
- POSTING DATE: * January 7, 2020.
School District #41 (Burnaby)
- Extensive knowledge of network operations, network operating systems, and applicable network software applications.
- Helpdesk Support Technician January 8, 2020.
- Effectively communicate issues among team members and other support groups.
- Thorough knowledge of test equipment (i.e. Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generators,…
Canadian HR Solutions Ltd.
- Provide business systems, network and internet support to users in response to identified difficulties.
- Job Title: User Support Technician.
- Provides level 1 technical support for software of dedicated workstations including: basic network administration, troubleshooting of desktop applications,…
$3,532 - $4,003 a month
- This position works with cross-functional teams (e.g. Network Services, AV Services) for incident management, and root-cause analysis.
- As a Customer Service Representative, whether it’s answering questions, assisting with transactions, or proactively connecting clients with the right team…
- Support client implementation and onboarding activities, as required.
- Perform other support and reporting duties, as assigned.
$38.89 an hour
- Develops and maintains an in-depth knowledge of the acquisition of servers, storage, peripherals and network devices in support of all health authority users.
Place One Systems
$38,000 - $48,000 a year
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical support.
- That’s where you come in.
Commonwealth of Learning
$50,000 a year
- The Knowledge Management (KM) Assistant maintains online libraries on the intranet, supports the maintenance of an online repository of institutional…
- Preferred candidates would have both network and server operations support skillset.
- Knowledge / experience with current network standards and industry best…
Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd.
- Perform network and infrastructure maintenance, support and troubleshooting on Cisco equipment.
- Network Administration: 3 years (Preferred).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.