Network Support jobs
- TELUS is one of Canada’s largest and most respected telecommunications companies, winning all four major network awards in 2017, making the TELUS network the…
- SD Wan Knowledge and Network Architectures.
- Prepare executive-level summary reports to support decision-making and drive operational effectiveness.
- Troubleshoot service issues, determine root causes of problems and finding appropriate resolutions to maintain customers on the TELUS network.
- CSD is the team responsible for building, delivering and maintaining our wireline network.
- Our CSD West team and our cross functional support teams work…
- Understanding of network security infrastructure like firewall, virtual private network (VPN), network intrusion prevention system (IPS), web proxy, e-mail,…
- An organization that actively supports you giving back to the community you live in.
- The TELUS Secure Business team brings the power of smart technology to life…
- Sales is an art and we provide the best coaches, strategy, training, resources, support and inspiration.
- You’ll leverage the broad capabilities of TELUS, from…
- Leverage command of mid-market and network knowledge to ensure the in-market product aligns to customer needs.
- You're the missing piece of the puzzle.
- Monitoring, Analyzing and reporting traffic, services and port utilization across multiple networks and stakeholders to support the development of annual…
- Support on PSO onboarding and training logistics.
- New hire productivity, Rookie Acceleration Program support.
- Our team is known within TELUS as a fast-paced and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.