National Technical Systems $50,000 jobs
The Nationwide Group
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts.
- Provide system support to internal/external users.
- Validate that system changes meet stakeholder requirements.
$51,504 - $69,683 a year
- Undergraduate degree in computing or systems field with a minimum of three to five years’ experience in business analysis and/or process improvement, preferably…
- Excellent communication skills – ability to translate technical language into concise, meaningful updates for clients.
- I.e. appropriate system process documentation, procedures and / or work instructions.
- Previous experience in implementing Solution architecture for Ecommerce…
- Develop in-depth working knowledge of departmental processes, programs and systems.
- Improve technology processes and systems that positively impact the business…
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, information systems, or related field.
- Demonstrated experience working well with an integrated team of both…
- Performs system analysis to interpret business rules and requirements for technical systems.
- Responsible to document procedures, technical requirements and…
- Demonstrated understanding of Supply Chain applications, specifically Warehouse Management Systems and Transportation Management Systems.
- Based on knowledge of the client’s technical environment, enterprise architecture direction, cloud adoption policy, and project requirements, propose conceptual…
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.